Dosatron chemical dispensers are precision metering devices that are hydro-powered with no electricity needed. They compensate for flow and pressure changes, providing consistent, repeatable results. Dosatrons are simple to use and easy to adjust allowing for flexible dosage rates. They are easy to maintain, saving you time and effort. Various models are available based on flow rate and concentration range required.
• Ideal for overhead centralized coolant distribution systems
• No electricity required, hydro-powered
• Units operate on positive displacement principle
• Concentrate is directly proportional to the volume of water
• Homogenous mixing occurs inside the unit
• Force of water pushes the blended solution downstream
Hydrominders can be used as coolant proportioners or simply as a fluid level control device when fluids need to be added to a tank. When the level in the reservoir drops, the float opens a non-electric, magnetic valve and the HydroMinder replenishes the supply of solution in the tank. When the level reaches the preset fill level, the HydroMinder automatically shuts off. Various interchangeable metering tips to regulate the concentration are available.
• Built with high quality, chemically resistant materials
• Better chemical performance–consistent automatic dilution delivers maximum performance
• Time and labor savings–eliminates the need for manually handling, measuring and mixing concentrated chemicals
• Improved safety – eliminates exposure to concentrated product